ABOUT THIS EVENT
This year's event experience will include several opportunities to engage!
WATCH THE ONE HOUR LIVE STREAM
from 10:30 am - 11:30 am EST on March 22, 2022
- Students (4th - 8th grade) and educators are invited to attend.
- Live programming will cover this year’s theme, Groundwater: Making the Invisible Visible, opening Drink Local Drink Tap’s 100th WASH project in Uganda, and how to ‘Make Waves 4 Change’ to inspire youth to take action for clean water.
- Students will be able to ask questions and participate in the chat box during the event.
- This event will launch a new Drink Local Drink Tap Teacher’s Guide for our Make Waves 4 Change action book.
ENJOY ON-DEMAND VIDEOS
from students and partners to learn about water — starting as early as 9:00 am EST
- Visit Drink Local Drink Tap and other exciting exhibitors during a self-guided journey of exhibit exploration.
- The exhibition is open as an on-demand library from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST. All you need is ONE link (that will be provided with registration) to access both the live event and all of the exhibitor content!
- Each educator who brings their class will receive a complimentary copy of our action book, Make Waves 4 Change, post World Water Day!
Contact: Ben Jurek – email@example.com
Drink Local Drink Tap, Wavemaker Education Program Manager
Contact: Erin Huber – firstname.lastname@example.org
Drink Local Drink Tap, Executive Director
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Also follow us @DrinkLocalDrinkTap on TikTok